GRILLING SERIES: Char-Broil vs. Weber Gas Grill Comparison
21 May, 2014
If you read the kickoff to our Grilling Series, you know that gas grills are a popular choice for both first-time and seasoned grillers because of their convenience and variety of features. In the second installment of our Grilling Series, we are comparing two top-quality gas grills: the Char-Broil 50,000 BTU Stainless Steel Gas Grill and the Weber 32,000 BTU Spirit® E-310™ Gas Grill. To find out which grill is right for your family, keep reading and see how these grills compare!
- Large cooking area – The Char-Broil grill has 900 total square inches of cooking area (650 square inches of primary cooking area and 250 square inches secondary cooking area). This is much larger than the Weber gas grill, which only has 529 total square inches of cooking area.
- Five stainless steel burners – This grill boasts four 50,000 BTU main stainless steel burners and a 10,000 BTU stainless steel side burner – as well as a 15,000 BTU searing burner.
- Stainless steel accents – Grill in style with stainless steel accents including a lid, handle, control panel and doors.
- Temperature gauge – Ensure your meals are cooked to perfection with this helpful feature.
- Large metal shelves – Get the most space as possible with large shelves and a lidded side burner.
- Three stainless steel burners – The Weber grill has three stainless steel 32,000 BTU-per hour input main burners.
- Flavorizer® bars – Achieve the perfect flavor – without flare-ups charring your meat – with Weber’s porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars.
- Grease tray with catch pan – This grill comes loaded with a front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with a catch pan.
- Four heavy duty swivel casters – Move your grill easily – and keep it securely in place – with two heavy-duty front-locking swivel casters and two heavy-duty back swivel casters.
- Two stainless steel work surfaces – Prepare your food right by the grill with two stainless steel work surfaces that will give your family plenty of space to work.
Which gas grill is your favorite: Char-Broil or Weber? Share in the comments below! For even more product comparisons, check out our Holmes Humidifier Comparison and LG vs. GE French Door Refrigerator Comparison.