Gifts Ideas for Parents & In-Laws
16 Dec, 2015
Wondering what to buy your mom, dad, mother-in-law or father-in-law? Whether they love to cook, entertain guests or can’t leave the house without their tablet, here are some gift ideas for parents – both mom and dad – categorized by high, medium and low budgets!
If they love to cook
Does mom love to bake? Father-in-law love to grill? Check out these ideas for the chefs in your life:
- High budget: High-end appliances with convenient features and extras will delight someone who loves to cook. Try: LG 30” Stainless Steel Double Oven Gas Range or Whirlpool 20 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator
- Medium budget: Give them the gift of upgraded appliances that they may not always buy for themselves. Try: Bosch 24” Dishwasher or Weber 32,000 BTU Spirit® E-310™ Gas Grill
- Low budget: Mom or dad will be able to experiment with new recipes with these helpful extras. Try: Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap™ 12-Cup Food Processor or Betty Crocker 12″ Pizza Maker
If they love to entertain
Are you looking for the perfect gift for a parent-in-law who throws plenty of parties or small gatherings? These ideas will help them take their get-togethers to the next level:
- High budget: Wow guests with a state-of-the-art TV or an advanced speaker system. Try: Samsung 50” 4K SUHD Smart TV or Bose® CineMate® 15 Home Theater Speaker System
- Medium budget: Let your mom or dad be a crowd-pleaser with this fun wine cellar. Try: Danby Stainless Steel 38-Bottle Wine Cellar
- Low budget: They’ll love the clear sound quality that comes from this ultra-compact speaker from Bose. Try: Bose® SoundLink® Red Bluetooth® Speaker
If they love the latest gadgets
From fitness trackers to tablets, if your parents or in-laws love gadgets, we’ve compiled some of the best new electronics at a variety of price points.
- High budget: They’ll love the extra features included – as well as the capability to turn this laptop into a tablet in a matter of seconds. Try: HP Convertible Touchscreen Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5-6200U Processor
- Medium budget: With plenty of storage space for music, shows and more, a lightweight iPad mini is perfect for the gadget-lover (and they can use FaceTime to stay in touch!). Try: Apple iPad mini with Retina Display Wi-Fi 16GB Silver
- Low budget: Give them a camcorder that can withstand the elements, or a fitness tracker they can wear daily to count steps, monitor sleep and more. Try: Vivitar 5.1 Megapixel HD Action Camcorder or Fitbit One™ Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker
What are you getting mom and dad this year? Check out our gift center for even more inspiration!