How to Get Red Wine Stains Out
31 May, 2013
Red wine is one of the worst stains to remove, so make sure you are prepared. Here are the best tips from the Institute of Home Science to help your clothes survive another day.
- Check the care label on your garment.
- Rinse in cold water to dilute the stain and prevent it from setting.
- Wash garment in warmest water safe for the garment.
- If necessary, follow-up with a wash in color-safe bleach for colors or liquid chlorine bleach for whites.
- Air dry and check the garment for any remaining stain. Repeat the procedure if necessary before you place the garment in the dryer.
Maytag appliances are able to handle load after load, week after week. From Ohio to you, all Maytag full-size washers and dryers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.