How To Remove Makeup Stains
22 May, 2013
Playing dress-up as a child can cause some major messes for you, so make sure you are prepared. Here are the best tips from the Institute of Home Science to get makeup stains out.
- Check the care label on your garment.
- Use the makeup remover recommended by the makeup manufacturer if available, or rub liquid detergent into the stain and allow to work for up to 30 minutes.
- Wash in hottest water safe for the garment while utilizing the Maytag PowerWash™ Cycle.
- If necessary, follow-up with a wash in color-safe bleach for colors or liquid chlorine bleach for whites.
- Air dry and check the garment for any remaining stain.
- Repeat the procedure if necessary before you place the garment in the dryer.
Maytag appliances are able to handle load after load, week after week. From Ohio to you, all Maytag full-size washers and dryers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.