Party Pinwheels by h.h. gregg
30 Jul, 2013
Looking for some appetizers that really hit the spot? Here at h.h. gregg, we would like to spread some of our favorite recipes for you to enjoy at home! Today, we will be focusing on Party Pinwheels.
- 1 lb Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 4 12-inch Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced
- 2 oz Black Olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions. Spread this mixture on each tortilla.
Sprinkle red pepper, celery, black olives, and cheese over the cream cheese mixture. Roll up the tortillas, then wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Chill 2 hours or overnight.
Cut off ends of the rolls, and slice the chilled rolls into 1-inch slices.